Sanskriti society for Education, Research & Development, has been running various institutes in the field of higher education since 2010. The institutes were rated as the best upcoming and fast growing in India by various rating agencies.
Enthused by the response received from students and their parents, the promoters applied to the concerned authorities for grant of university status under the state Government of U.P., the approval for which is expected by June, 2016. sanskriti Group will be converted into a University under U.P. state Legislation Act.
The campus envisioned, developed and promoted by the society is ideally located on National Highway-2, Chhata, Mathura. It is in close proximity to Haryana & Delhi and located in a serene environment with magnificent buildings and state-of-the-art infrastructure.
The faculty members are highly qualified and experienced. It is a committed team of professionals drawn from the industry and the academia. They bring with them wealth of experience that contributes to the high quality of education being provided to the students.
Sanskriti was acknowledged by Bharat Ratna Late Dr. A.P.J. Abdul KAlam, Ex. President of India, as one of the finest emerging group of Institutions imparting higher education in India. The students of Sanskriti has excelled in the University examination by securing top positions.
DIPLOMA IN ENGINEERING- CIVIL, CSE, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONICS, MECHNICAL (PRODUCTION, AUTOMOBILE)
B.TECH- AERONAUTICAL, CIVIL, CSE, EE, ECE, MECH., SOFTWARE
M.TECH- CIVIL, CSE, SOFTWARE, EE, ECE, MECHANICAL
B.SC.- AGRICULTURE, BIO-TECH, INDUSTRIAL MICROBIOLOGY, PCM, CBZ, INDUSTRIAL CHEMISTRY
DIPLOMA IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT
B.SC. IN HOSPITALITY & TOURISM MANAGEMENT
MBA (PART TIME)
INTEGRATED BBA- MBA
DIPLOMA IN FASHION DESIGNING
B.A. IN FASION DESIGNING
D.ED.- SPECIAL EDUCATION
B.ED. - SPECIAL EDUCATION
B.A. (PASS)- PSYCHOLOGY, HINDI, ENGLISH, SANSKRITI, ECONOMICS, GEOGRAPHY
B.A. (HONS)- ENGLISH, PSYCHOLOGY, ECONOMICS
M.A. - PSYCHOLOGY, HINDI, ENGLISH, SANSKRITI, ECONOMICS
DILPLOMA IN HOMEOPATHY PHARMACY
Why Sanskriti ?
• Academic integrity and accountability. Cosmopolitan atmosphere.
• Respect and tolerance for the views of every individual cohesive group dynamics.
• Attention to issues of national relevance as well as of global awareness.
• Breadth of understanding, including knowledge of the human sciences.
• Application of intellectual excellence and creativity.
• An unfettered spirit of exploration, rationality and enterprise.
• Focus on building ethics and moral values.
• Students Loan facility assistance.
• A regular branch with 24x7 ATM facility of PNB.
• Medical insurance for students.
The Sanskriti is committed to provide quality placement to all final year students of different courses. The Group is focused on “employability” which is a cause of concern for the industry and it is taking the steps necessary for grooming the students in a manner that addresses these concerns. Sanskriti students are very well received in the Industry. All companies have expressed their satisfaction and complimented the management for proper grooming of the students. The Group has placed its 100% students with reputed companies, Tie-up with HT Shine, Naukri.com, Monster.com helps students in getting employment with reputed companies.
Top Recruiting Companies
Please add Fed Ex in your existing list
As attached PDFs
Providing hostel accommodation to maximum number of students is the priority of Sanskriti Group. There are separate hostels for boys and girls. Each hostel is provided with indoor and outdoor game facilities. Hostels are provided with 24 hours Internet connectivity through wi-fi. Students, who come from all over India, get exposed to different religions and customs. Providing them nutritious food, safe drinking water, round the clock water supply etc. gives them a feeling of being at home. Separate AC/Non AC hostel for boys and girls with furnished rooms are available for almost more than 500 students, in single/double/triple and dormitory. Hostel rooms will be allotted on first come-first serve basis and subject to availability.
As previous one as already in your portal
As previous one as already in your portal
• Ranked AA+ Institute
• Established under the aegis of Sanskriti Society for Education, Research & Development (SSERD).
• One of the Best Emerging University in Mathura and Agra region.
• A member of the NEN (National Entrepreneurship Network), a resource for the new and future entrepreneurs.
• Rated as best upcoming and fastest growing educational group in India by various leading magazines and rating agencies.
• Extensive training modules including in-house, hands-on practice experience.
• Offers industry interface to hone technical and functional skills.
• A committed team of professionals drawn from the industry and the academia who bring with them wealth of experience that contributes to the institute’s excellence.
• Acknowledged by Bharat Ratna Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, Ex. President of India, as one of the finest emerging group imparting higher education in India.
• University also offers education loan assistance to the students.
International collaborations and academic partners
Delete - London School of Business Finance
More than 40+ acres campus in a serene setting is a “home away from home” for more than 4000 students
Aesthetical class rooms and conference halls creating ideal learning environment.
Central Library duly supported by departmental libraries provide nourishment to intellectual minds.
With the membership of DELNET, University now has access to numerous biblographic records/periodicals/CD ROMs and e-books.
Sanskriti Campus including hostels, is fully wifi connected. Computer labs are equipped with latest configured desktops.
Availability of sick room and Doctor on call facility in case of medical emergencies.
Best Intellectual Capital includes faculty drawn from IITs/IIMs/Industr.
Mess providing nutritious and hygienic meals.
28 K. M. Stone, NH-2,
Mathura - Delhi Highway, Chhata,
Distt. Mathura (U.P.) Pin - 281401
Helpline Nos.:- 09358512345, 09359688847/48
Toll Free No.: 1800 200 3007